I am flying on my own I am fine, it's all I know
Sorry for the radio silence (as if I have very many readers anyway, lol). THINGS have been happening. I have also not really felt like writing.
My cat was diagnosed with a thyroid condition and needs a life-saving procedure. The good part about this is that once she gets over the finish line, she is cured.
She is my everything and I would willingly sell everyone I know on the black market to keep her safe and well. The first of three parts of this has been completed--she had her appointment, met with the doctor and her tech, and has been approved for her procedure!The next step is for her to have the procedure in a couple of weeks and then the final is her isolation recovery at home.
I am mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially exhausted, but I know that good things and better days are coming. And once this is all done, she is cured! I just have to see it that way, that it's rough now, but it will get better.

Comments
Post a Comment