Game over And nothing's real
I have been with this blog for over a year now.
This photo was taken a few days ago. Today is the first day of Spring (officially), and it's storming. We have "dangerous conditions" and "high wind warnings" in effect until 9pm this evening. Then for the rest of the week it's clear. I love rain. But this has been too much. And leaving at 6:45am because the bus schedules still have not returned to pre-Covid levels (and they are ever-still fucking over their own riders) after little to no sleep does not help.
This whole bus schedule thing is bringing me to a breaking point. They have cut all of the buses and everything has become unlivable.
It's hard, but I am trying.
Tomorrow the rains end for a while, and will give some time for the earth to bounce back and not be so saturated. Tomorrow I am seeing an old friend I hadn't seen in a long time.
It's VERY hard, but I am TRYING.



Comments
Post a Comment