Where are we now? Where are we now? The moment you know You know, you know As long as there's sun As long as there's rain

 We got a new kitten! The other cats are less than thrilled! lol! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

20230225_134029

Her name is Tuna and we just love her!
20230225_163151

20230225_193432

20230225_193611
She is so cute and affectionate!

20230225_194746
She is su smol.

20230225_210038

Elmer is not sure how he feels about it yet.



20230226_125718
I know I am smiling in these, but this was right before the shit hit the fan and I ran out of the house crying! :D

Long story short, my family is awful and I ran out the house crying.

20230226_164356

I decided to document some of my rain adventure:



This was so cute and looked so promising!

20230226_170027

20230226_170045

Until THAT part happened!
why, tho


20230226_171502




Adventure!:

20230226_171847



20230226_172041




20230226_173218 20230226_174928



Finally giving myself the jumper I wanted on day one!

20230226_191331  20230222_094326

Elmer doesn't know how he feels about the baby, but he loves the baby's stufffffff.
20230227_182511

20230227_184538
 Sailor Moon Says--SKIN CARE! :D
20230227_191204

Beatrice loves the mini heating pads.
20230227_210321

20230228_111044
trying to get by day by day.

Comments