My Personal Top 10 Movies from the 1970's--in no particular order
I enjoyed doing this for the 80's, so I want to do it again! Again, this is my personal list, so if you see something you like or don't, that's not my problem!
Robin Hood
This movie just checks off all of the "YES" marks in my brain. We love a Mary Sue type of character who defeats whiny and inept bad guys. #JohnTheWORST
The Rescuers
Carrie
Oliver and the Artful Dodger
Now, LOOK, I said this was MY top personal movies from the 1970's ("I didn't say it was YOUR laughing place, I said it was MY laughing place," et. al. ETC.). Hanna-Barbera Oliver Twist fanfiction AND it's a musical. Clumsy messages about bigotry (but they tried, okay), standard Hanna-Barbera stock characters, and some pretty great songs.
Star Wars: A New Hope
There is nothing that can or needs to be said about this. 25/10.
Pete's Dragon
I have nothing to really say about this movie, other than I am mad that in the Main Street Electric Parade, Pete is now played by a male actor and wears his school suit.
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
This movie makes me miss my grandma. π
Charlotte's Web
The Hobbit
This is the only Hobbit-related media that I like. I will not be accepting any comments at this time.
Jack Frost
Comments
Post a Comment