I'm in recovery Can't you see? I just need time all by myself No I don't need your remedy I just need to find new kinds of health

 The light is returning and I am very excited.

20230130_174926

This has been an incredibly hard winter, and not seeing the sun for days has really started to affect me. Thankfully, there have been these beautiful sunsets every night that leave me breathless.

Some pretty terrible things have happened over the last weeks, most of which I can't talk about, because of personal reasons. I know that sounds vague, but you will have to trust me: they are terrible.

I tried to conduct myself this week with as much normalcy as possible.

20230131_130241

20230131_130252

I am getting ready to hang out with my friend Gabbie on Sunday, who is going to help me make my jumper. I decided to wear one of my other friend-collabs I am very, very fond of and wear every other week! I love that almost all of my clothes are second-hand, true vintage, and me-made!

20230131_152741
Grief is so feral.


20230201_063127
Of course I would perfect this during an egg shortage.


20230201_172309
Just a typical, terrible commute!

20230201_195010
Elmer is "Over It™"

20230202_214516
So is Beatrice.

20230203_080150

It is raining today, again, and I finally got to test out my new rainboots! They are VERY comfy, and everything I have ever wanted!!! I am so happy with them! However, I was lied to--they DO NOT LIGHT UP! 😫😀 WHAT THE HECK!

Nonetheless, here is brighter and happier days ahead.

Comments