Well I wouldn't buy no merchandise

Phantom Manor
My friend mentioned below took the above beautiful photo, and it inspired this very post!

My mom and sister just recently (as in a couple of days ago) got back from Disneyland. Disneyland has lost its magic for me, and I can't see myself going again any time soon (as I have written about at length). My sister said she had a lot of fun, and it made me miss going to Disney parks. Recently, I have been looking at other parks throughout the world, such as Disneyland Paris, because of posts and photos by my friend The Tulgey Wood, and Sam4G0d's lovely videos on YouTube. (I wanted to go to Tokyo, but Japan is still restricting travel and made getting tickets to Tokyo Disneyland nigh impossible.)

My mom and sister had been to Disneyland Paris in 2016, and my sister didn't care for it very much. Their Frontierland has even more Wild West nonsense than the US ones do, although it's very amusing to me that it would bother her because she tends to not care about things like that, hahahaha. As long as I know that Those Things are there, I will be less annoyed by them (I said less, not entirely NOT annoyed). If I were to go to Paris, I would try to pair it somehow with Efteling.

The people who love Disneyland Paris REALLY love Disneyland Paris, although I think that everyone has a bias towards "their" parks. Paris looks like it's a beautiful park. I have no expectations of it, because much of it will be entirely new-to-me, and won't break my heart the way OG Disneyland does.

And, like I have said before, yes, I am going to be THAT person who goes ALL THE WAY to a foreign country JUST to go to a Disney park. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ™ˆ




Comments