Under blue diamond sky I don't walk alone Follow, I will follow Anywhere you want, you want to go
It doesn't feel like Christmas yet. It doesn't feel like anything.
Part of this I suspect is the Christmas trees in the building lobbies since fuckin' AUGUST, but I digress.
I am doing my best. It's not much, but I am trying my best.
Here is my wind down to Christmas list for this year:
-Go around and look at Christmas lights! This is the one thing about Christmas I LIKE. I am gonna fucking FORCE myself to enjoy that shit!!!!
-Get one of those seasonal drinks from Starbucks in my seasonal cup (I am supposed to get a discount with if I use lol)
-Make it through T-rexmas
-Watch the Rankin and Bass Christmas specials and do in ANYONE who gets in the way of that!!!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment