everybody knows you just rephrase the question until you get it to say what you want
Today is a better day than yesterday. I feel as though I slept more than I did the night before. I am not as cold as I have been the last few days. I feel very much alive and happy to be here. It comes and goes in waves. I have to manage it the best that I can. Since I cannot face this battle with medication, I have to manage it with a lot of self-check-ins and grounding.
This morning I hit over 1,000 followers on Spotify. As a reward, I bought myself a breakfast sandwich and a cookie. I know 1,000 is small potatoes for most folks, but I have worked very hard for over a decade, and it means a lot to me. Social media has warped our entire perception on things--can you imagine over 1000 people in front of you listening to your music? Almost 11k high fives? That's a lot!
I am so happy to see this song be my number one. ππππ
I am doing some recording this weekend, three tracks: End of the Finish ( original synth pop) and re-recording "The sun, whose rays are all ablaze" and "o mio babbino caro," the latter of which is going to be re-released in December as a single. I might start releasing two releases at a time--one pop and one classical. Thankfully, my classical releases always do way better than I think they are going to!
Listen, if you had told me in that top ten that Gilbert and Sullivan would be my number 4...Here's to more of these better days than yeserdays.




Comments
Post a Comment