Dawn crept in unseen to find me still awake

 This upcoming Saturday, my sister and I are going to Gilroy Gardens for their cute little Halloween festivities! My sister has never gone! I mean, I had only gone for the first time in May, so it will be nice to play tout guide for her!

20220521_155146

It really was such a special and beautiful place, and it was nice to go to a park that had no real IP push (even though it has a couple of its own rather cute little characters). Especially since Disney is now an oversaturation of its own brand(s). It's also nice that everything at Gilroy Gardens looks so nice, and they really know how to do a fake body of water! πŸ‘»

Halloween is here, I guess. I know it's only the 3rd day of October, but it already feels like it's over. Hopefully this weekend will make it feel a little more like Halloween.

Comments