you yell out loud in the middle of my mouth four winds drown the hours, you’ll never come out
I had jury duty the last few days. It was traumatic, but I was dismissed yesterday morning. Here are some photos from the last couple of days:
This was so cute and reminded me of HELLO, DOLLY, but it was better than HELLO, DOLLY, because it was just the aesthetics and no singing of those awful songs.
Thassa no from me, dawg.
Bathroom selfie outfit check.
Well, I checked at the scheduled time, and it's off to the courthouse I go.
We love a good theme.
View from the train platform.
Always happy to see that sight.
Some photos from after I was dismissed the next day:
This is so good, holy shit.
EW.
This was the nicest part of the library, which was largely dull.
I got bored and walked to another library.
Another library, another weird large floor chess set.
I walked about 5 miles yesterday. I am very rarely in that part of the world anymore (for many reasons), but it was nice to just walk around and have a stress free, no time limit wander. I cannot remember the last time I was able to do that! I went to the three libraries in 2 days, which was another thing I had not done in ages.




















Comments
Post a Comment