Wouldn't even care, but now you're here to see It comes as no surprise Just leave the light on
It's nice to see friends again. Even though the ones that I see are so very limited and I keep my circle so small to reduce my exposure to Covid which still rages, it's nice to see friends again.
This photo is from two weeks ago. I never made the blog post about it, but it was a fun day. My friend Charlie and I went to the Walt Disney Museum (and accidently crashed the Korean Mid-Autumn Moon festival) and then went to Japan town for lunch and then snacks. I should have blogged about it closer to after it happened, and now I feel as though the window to relive that day has passed, but at the very least have a photo of my food! :)
On Saturday, Charlie and I will be going to a house warming for our friend Chris! I have my flu shot and booster tomorrow afternoon, and then am hoping to sleep it off so I can do my voice lessons on Saturday morning and then go to the party later in the evening.
I know that I did not complete everything on my Summer list, but I still feel like I got a LOT done in September! I used my zoo and museum memberships, commissioned new piano tracks for my opera album, I am going to a part, I finished and released a new single, etc. I just didn't blog any of it.
All things considered, I did a lot this summer, even if my list wasn't complete: went to Disneyland by myself, used my zoo and museum memberships, had picnics with friends, released a couple of singles, wrote a bunch of essays and think pieces, had Covid, went to my first Walt Disney Museum gala (despite being a member for over a decade!), saw my friends on tour, walked around my neighbourhood to soak in twilight hours, and now I am going to a party! I always felt muted this year because I had to save money in order to go to Disneyland (even though that didn't always happen, and I ended up saving hardly any money), but I did go to Disneyland 3 times in the span of 11 months, so that's nothing to snff at! I didn't do some of the other things like Higgans' Way or Monterey, but maybe I can do those later this year, like after Christmas or something. My mom wants to go to Apple Hill, which I've never done!
I've also been dying to go to the Blackhawk Museum. Maybe that can be a Fall list adventure!
I am ready to head into Fall with finally getting our Summer weather!

Comments
Post a Comment