So simple it seemed, you dare to dream impossibly, risking its rarity of ‘I'll do it now'

 


IMG_20220731_224000_795
This is the face of an opera singer who had several meltdowns over this last weekend, and spent yesterday watching two films she owned  on demand (for "free") because she was too lazy to dig them out of the movie cabinet.

I finished (or as finished as it's ever gonna be) Mein Herr Marquis. I now only have two arias left and my opera record will be finished. I have already started to lay down the foundations for the next pop album, and I have the track listing for the next opera record, whenever that may be.

I am...very tired.

I am trying to get as much done as possible before I leave for Disneyland on Friday! 

I am... so very tired.

I am too tired and too broke to enjoy anything.

I am trying to just relax and listening to some soothing music from the mid-to-late 2000's that I used to listen to when I (cough) downloaded mixes from Tumblr. Gregory and the Hawk is one that I have enjoyed revisiting. Stars, Shiny Toy Guns, Mirah, Page France, Lisa Mitchell, Laura Veirs, Laura Marling, The Hush Sound,  and many more I am sure I can't remember now. That whole era really did all have the same sounds, didn't it? LOL. 

I am trying. Struggling, but trying.



Comments