So, um, I had Covid.

20220628_114645

 This selfie was from the first day I had to stay home, the day I took the PCR test, which would give my my Covid-positive result.

The current strain of Covid has a goofy ass name like B4A or whatever (sorry, my brain cannot process it).

Let me just say, this was supposed to be "mild," and it was terrible.

Comments

  1. I also had what was supposedly mild covid, at the end of December and into January (they told me it was a good thing I'd had the vaccine, or I'd likely have been much sicker with possible complications). "Mild" covid had me in bed for almost a month. I felt like I couldn't breathe, but it was just because all the coughing had inflamed my chest wall so much. I had to keep an absorbent pad under myself at all times, because I coughed so hard, I kept peeing myself. I cried all the time, and felt like it was never going to end. I was on steroids which made me sweaty and angry. All this to say, all the people who brush off covid precautions because "most cases are mild anyway," can kiss my butt. I'm sorry you got covid, especially because I know you take every precaution and have made so many sacrifices. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Covid, even "mild" covid, is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL OF THIS. Also, most of this entry I had written somehow got deleted?!

      Delete

Post a Comment