Oh the wind in my hair It sings my song To be a wanderer and to go home

 I decided to make a list of places I would like to go. I should also preface this by saying I actually hate traveling! My body hates it! I hate spending money, and I am terrified of getting Covid again and now Monkey Pox because WTF is that.

Anyway, these are not my photos, I took them from the Internet. I hope some day to be a famous opera singer and be able to go all these places because I am singing there. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Theme Parks I would like to travel to! :D (I am THAT person and I am not in the least bit sorry):

Disneyland Paris


My mother and sister went and my sister absolutely hated it (which I think is honestly hilarious). I have absolutely no interest in France but I wouldn't say no to maybe seeing some of the locations in Les Misรฉrables or Catacombes de Paris or Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amรฉlie Poulain. Yes, I am THAT person who would go all the way to France for Disneyland. 

I just want to see this dragon in person so badly, I could scream.

Efteling


I have wanted to go to Efteling so very badly ever since Ashtomaton went the first time and posted about it. I am also terrified of traveling to most of Europe, though especially places like the Netherlands where BLACKFACE is part of their Christmas (LOOK IT UP). My Dutch is pretty good! As a German speaker I would obviously be able to understand them pretty well, and I could meet them somewhere in the middle!

I would also like to see Amsterdam at some point, probably the same trip. I don't know if I'd have the stomach to visit the Anne Frank house the way my friend Sadie did. Also because I feel like they've exploited that poor little girl without her consent for so long, and there has been a lot of recent discussion about the ethics surrounding it.


I just have to see this whale, if nothing else and no one can stop me.

Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea


God-tier bucket list. Come on, OPEN UP, JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My step sisters are half Japanese, so this would be a fun family trip and I am very interested in visiting all the beautiful places in Japan like Nara Park and the Akita Prefecture. This would not be a Disney-only trip, we would definitely make it a point to see as much of Japan as we could! 

Look, I don't even like Peter Pan, and I am pumped about this:

(Also add Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland to this list, but I will probably hit them up on the same trip).

I know that list is exciting to not a single person but me, and the idea of even going to post office right now is exhausting.

Comments