In the betting of names on gold to rust

2022-07-25_09-29-22
I love shoes. In fact, I know a lot of people think that I have a "shoe problem." How can it be a problem if it doesn't actually hurt anyone else and it brings me joy?! I wear all of them, so they don't go to waste. I enjoy each and every one of them. I feel like anything that gives me a modicum of serotonin is immediately shit on. Plus, I have messed up knees and a permanently broken foot and these shoes have been the best things for them ever.

The royal blue and the black ones were given to me second hand, and I liked the brand so much, I started ordering custom ones from them.

The brand is called Sven Clogs and they really are marvelous, high-quality shoes that are meant to last a lifetime. I only buy them when they are on sale, and most of the ones I ordered were the children's sizes before the price increased. When you have a messed up body, you have to pay more on things like shoes because the chronic pain is unbearable. They are beautiful, impeccably made little shoes that being me so much JOY. And relief so much of my chronic pain issues.

I am wearing the yellow ones right now as we speak!

Comments