Covid Symptoms

 

20220717_132901

Me with my crying-induced black eye and my unbrushed natural hair.

How goes it, my dudes? Apparently Blogger deleted most of my entry about my Covid symptoms and I am kind of pissed off about it, because it was quite the lengthy entry.

SO JUST TO RECAP:

Covid was fucking terrible. This was supposed to be a "mild" version of it, but I had a me-level fever, non-stop panic attacks, constant sensory overload, suicidal feelings randomly, DIVES into lake depression before sky-rocketing back up to normal, and the coughing and runny nose. Never lost my sense of smell or taste. Also had a non-stop migraine and fatigue. 0/10, do not recommend, can fuck right off. My singing voice was also not effected (thank God).

My friends were nice enough to DoorDash me food. my family was useless. Also fuck all of my friends who knew I had Covid and didn't check in on me once. You're an asshole.

Comments