Gee, golly, gosh, gloriosky

 Someone in my sphere contracted Covid. To put it succinctly, I am not thrilled. I have spent the last few days in isolation, and have taken repeated measures to protect myself. This might actually be my breaking point, having to live with someone who isn't taking things as seriously or as many precautions as they should and me having to pick up the slack for everything.

Although to say that I am pissed off is the understatement of the year.

I am so sick of constantly being shamed for my anger when I have every right to be angry. I live in Hell. I am constantly forced to bear everyone else's burdens whilst having to endure their disrespect and abuse.

I was able to get a few things done whilst isolating, including listing a bunch of clothes on Poshmark. So many of these items were things that I had really wanted, and had sought out specifically, but then never wore them, or was incredibly underwhelmed by them when I did get them. I have now had them for years and I have never worn them or rarely worn them. I need the money, so I am trying not think about listing them too much and hope the units move. 

20220529_131657
Whilst these items of clothing are not for sale, can we take a moment to appreciate that both of these items of clothing exist congruently and unironically in the same person's closet. I have always thought that having a single aesthetic, least of all using it as one's entire personality, is dull

KUJICAM_2022-05-29-09-29-26_developed
I always get sad when I wind down near to the end of specialty product like this, especially since this was a limited edition. I am just trying to enjoy it while I can, but it really is something special. A lot of things are reminding me lately that our time on earth is finite, but who knew what fucking deodorant would be the thing that sent me brain over the edge. LOL.

And yes, those ARE Lularoe leggings. I got them gifted to me second-hand. Yes, they really ARE the most buttery soft and amazing leggings I have ever worn, and it's  just a crying shame that their company is legitimately garbage [~allegedly~]. Since these were purchased for me second-hand I don't feel bad about wearing them, but watching multiple documentaries on how evil they are [~allegedly~] this weekend was certainly eye-opening. I was aware that they are another MLM, but I guess I didn't realize as to what extent of their deceit [~allegedly~].

By Sunday in isolation, I had run out of clothes that I wanted to list, so I went through my fabrics to work on a few things, for future clothes. I purchased three more of the used bed runners from Port Orleans Resort at Disney World that Lisa made the dress out of, and they had been sitting in a box unopened. 

20220529_151649

The first one I cut in half and sewed up the ends, making two blankets for my niece and nephew. I made sure to give them the nicest one of the three.

20220529_185547


20220529_185551

For the other two (which had stains and mildew--EW!!!!!) I spent a few hours listening to/ watching SWOOP docs on YouTube ripping and removing the seams and the internal stuffing, creating four pieces of cloth that can be repurposed. I am going to be talking to Lisa about perhaps getting a mini circle skirt (similar to the ones I wear almost daily I want to buy more satin for the lining and some of the other materials--trip to Joann's, I guess! :D

At least my cat enjoyed my being home.

20220527_221713

No,  I don't understand why she's like this, lol. And, yes, my floor is messy and covered in strings from the seam ripping. You'll live lol.

Comments