Risus Locum Omnis Habet πŸ€ͺ

 We're almost there!

I haven't talked about my music yet on this blog. I mentioned it briefly in the introductory entry, but, hi! My name is Melody, and I am an opera singer! Right now I am working on finishing up my opera record. I have been working on it non-stop for about....3? years. I first started working on some of the arias in 2018, back before I knew I was going to make an opera record, so I guess technically 4! I am on the last 3 arias: Mein Herr MarquisDer HΓΆlle Rache, and Les oiseaux dans la charmille (with the A6, because I am a jerk)

You can listen to my almost done record as it is now here, because Blogspot won't let me embed!!! >:( 

I finish Mein Herr Marquis this weekend! I was going to put it off another week, but knew if I put it off again, I would never, ever finish it! I am doing my best to study it today and tonight, so I can record it tomorrow!

This is one album where I couldn't WAIT to be done. The "almost done" period of albums is literally the absolute WORST feeling in the world, but especially for this one, because you can't finish it before you're ready, it's just not happening. I don't want this to be a good opera record for a pop singer, I want it to be a good opera record, period


Almost, almost there.

Comments