πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ€ŽπŸ’šπŸ§‘

 Today is Snoopy's birthday!







My birthday came and went (and I promise I will be doing an actual recap of my birthday trip, because I took LOTS of pictures, which always leaves me a little sad. There's always a sense after a birthday or a holiday passes and you still feel like you're waiting around for it. πŸ˜“

The trains changed today, including the platforms they come and go from. I STG, BART not so secretly hates us. They changed the schedules this time last year, and we have all just finally gotten used to them. They say that this is the ultimate and permanent schedule change, and I sure hope not, because it's so awful.

It's back to being normal, sensible San Francisco Summer weather (finally). Monterey and Pacific Grove had the same weather, and it was nice to come home to it. Nothing is as cozy as a fog-soaked day on the coast! The unseasonably high temperatures and additional mugginess for that extended stretch of time were NOT IT. Monterey was nice. I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I had wanted to, but it was nice.  It will always feel like a home away from home for me, but it's also nice to go HOME-home. I told myself it was okay to just do something understated and quiet this year, as next year I am going to Tokyo Disneyland for my 40th birthday!

I did a closet refresh last week, and then backslid a bit by going and binge-buying several more things. You cannot get between me and a cheap vintage sweater (LOL).

Still not that excited about going to see The Breeders in a couple of weeks. Maybe that will change as it gets closer.

My little cousin, Jaysun, turned 21 yesterday! Even though he has been taller than me since he was 11 (hahaha). His mom and I want to take him out to NightLife for his birthday at some point. It's so crazy that he is 21!!!

Whilst today wasn't the best, here is strongly hoping that tomorrow is better.  


Comments