πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Today was one of the worst days in recent memory, and that's really saying something, all things considered.

20260507_072343

20260507_071919
I tried going to a different part of the station today because I thought someone was in my usual spot. I was crying so hard and trying to be discreet--so, quite obviously that means people are trying to come close to me and be in my photos on purpose. Why TF are people like this????

20260507_072259
I saw that my spot was actually free and so I leapt at the chance takes selfies there! 

20260507_072343
With cardigan.

20260507_072405

Outer cardigan:  vintage, thrifted (eBay)
Girl Scout cardigan: vintage, thrifted (eBay)
Blouse: Cider
Skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Alegria x Peanuts collab
πŸ‘™: PourMoi

Every single day this week, I have cried to the point where I have made myself sick and thrown up. My face can't stop twitching. 


Comments