πππππππ
Do I look miserable? well, I am! :D
Not getting my selfie spot actually kicked started how horrible the day was going to be.
Outer cardigan: true vintage, thrifted (eBay)
Cardigan: true vintage, Girl Scouts (eBay)
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts, and penny loafers: Amazon
Tights: Target
π PourMoi (bummed I can't buy from them anymore)
If nothing else, I love these shoes!
These little details make my heart so happy.
I wish this one could have been better, but there's always next time, I guess. Really bummed about my selfie spot. I know that guy stands there on purpose knowing I want that spot, too. UGH.
I am so stressed out that my face has been twitching. I have pretty severe nerve damage in my face, and when I am stressed, it gets especially bad. I know it has to be that because I had plenty of sleep two nights in a row (this never happens, lmao). I didn't even sing or work out last night, I just cried and went to bed.
I know that better days are coming, they're just not here now, and they can't come soon enough.






Comments
Post a Comment