it's... gotta get better at some point.... right?!
Well, this whole week has been Disasterpiece Theatre.
I feel as though this roadblock in particular is indicative of the entire week and the way that it's unfolded.
On Monday I only had about 3-4 hours of sleep (and even saying that much is being generous) because of a family medical emergency. Then, BART took a giant dump and I didn't get home until 9pm (I had to leave work a few minutes early because I had to take checks out, so I... from... 4:55 until... 8:45...). I was literally shaking and in tears by the time I got home. Although I did see my neighbour, and I got to walk her home. She is so cute. She said that it was all fate and luck that I was late, because she didn't have a flashlight and I got to walk her home.
But here were a few sweet moments from Tuesday:
I love this little cafΓ© spot, but I don't think I've ever noticed these before. I guess I just never looked up.
I really love this bag and I might go back to get it.
I ran into my friend who works at the Daly City station. He was gone for a while and now he's back and I am so glad that he is. He gave me these bracelets that he got at a crystal fair. I couldn't believe it. It was just so sweet and I thanked him, but then started crying the second I was out of sight. It was just the nicest thing and it really gave me pause.
Immediately thereafter I saw the angel number 727.
I woke up on Wednesday morning with a migraine, so I stayed home... which ended up being rather lucky because BART DIED AGAIN yesterday morning.
I stay home and....unfortunately binge ate a lot. :( I am also not quite ready to let Easter go (still), and so I am making my chocolate last as long as I can.
I did get some drawing done! Nothing amazing, but I am just sketching. I am hoping to try to build some of my skills back up again. Maybe. I can at least try.
All the cats were VERY HAPPY that I was home all day
Apparently, all the planets are in Aries right now. ππ΅
I wasn't able to get fit pics in the selfie spot and these were all I were able to get. I know this is a hill of beans in the grand scheme of things, but, boy howdy, if it doesn't just upset the apple cart of my entire day.














Comments
Post a Comment