cuz the city's alive and even though it haunts you, I want you

 All of the planets are in Aries right now, including the new moon today, and I want to fight everyone.

20260417_071140

20260417_071042

20260417_071110


20260417_071057

20260417_071130

20260417_071120

Black zippy jacket: DIVIDED by H & M, Size Small (I have literally had this thing for 20+ years)
T-shirt: eBay
Workout pants (Dansko) and Esnupii socks: Amazon
Shoes (which are on their way to the grave): Sketchers

And thus ends on of the most cantankerous weeks in recent memory.

Once again, did I mention that all of the planets are in Aries right now? 😜

TW: mention of bodies and weight loss:

One of my friends (whom I love dearly) made a comment that I had lost a bunch of weight. I have not lost any weight, I am just not bloated. Bodies are forever and constantly changing, they do not exist in amber--and for someone who has a disassociated relationship with their body, as someone who suffers greatly from my bloating condition, the comment made me really upset. 

First of all, as I have said innumerable times before, it's not about the size I become. It's not about my hating fat bodies. It's not about that at all;  don't hear what I didn't say. It's about the fact that it is an incredibly painful condition, and that it's sort of weird to find out that people are scrutinizing my body.  I did not lose or gain any weight, I literally just have an incredibly painful medical condition  that squishes my damn organs. *knocks on wood*  right now, this is the first time in maybe weeks where I have been even a little big bloated. I am not in any pain. I was literally having such a hard time navigating the bloat because it was so painful this time around and it lasted for ages. Like, seriously--is this what having a normal body feels like????

I've also had multiple people stop me in the last couple of weeks to compliment my outfits. People have been introducing themselves to me and saying hi. It feels so sweet and special, I literally tear up. It's like this is the human connection I have always wanted. 

I am so excited for the vintage market tomorrow! πŸ’•✨🐱‍πŸš€


Comments