火马腾飞

 This was a very full weekend.

20260307_184744

Saturday started early with a 6am rude wake up from the cats, grocery delivery, endless chores, and the people working on the roof next door.

20260307_142855

20260307_142856
I haven't had the best time with my under eyes recently (to the point where it's affecting my self-esteem), but I was grateful for these two selfies.

20260307_142732

20260307_142737
Pebbles was VERY ANNOYED by all of the construction noises. 

20260307_165736

20260307_165739

20260307_131820
I got my new shirt in the mail! I was so excited to wear it today. :D

That night we went to the Chinese New Year Parade:

20260307_180542

20260307_182713
She is stunningly beautiful and effervescent in person.

20260307_184614

20260307_184744

20260307_185459

20260307_185758
20260307_185911

20260307_190747

20260307_191204
These kids were mahjong tiles and it TOOK ME OUT

20260307_191232

20260307_191855

20260307_193137

20260307_193550

20260307_194956

20260307_200542

20260307_201312

20260307_200740


20260307_202528

20260307_202643


Came home to the cats having cornered something....

A GIANT (baby) wolf spider!

20260307_214432
I thought he was so cute and had a lemur face! I let him go outside. (The cats were very mad I took their toy away, hee hee.)

Comments