And I know There's an ocean between us
Today was a very emotional day. π
I always lay out my clothes the day before to see if I like the coord and if it looks as cute as I pictured it being.
Cardigan: true vintage, lamb's wool
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven Clogs
Shoes: Sven Clogs
Undies: Freya
Today, my friend and neighbour I wait at the bus stop with in the morning is moving back to Scotland. She was going to do one more class, so would get to see her before she flies out tonight.
She wasn't there this morning.
Like... okay, I get it. She's moving back across the world.
But part of me is still so very sad I didn't get to say goodbye-goodbye.
I hope she has a wonderful and restful flight home, and I hope I get to see her again some day.
Today I found out that I became and auntie for the 5th time! How exciting! I love babies. He is BEAUTIFUL.
Have some bees from last night:











Comments
Post a Comment