From the ashes of Rome (Winter is coming) From the ashes of Rome (Winter is coming back)
...aannndddd she's BACK~!
I took an accidental hiatus because I was so sick for the last week or so. It seems as though it was a LOT longer than a week! Time stood still as I just stewed in sickness.
Yesterday was the Epiphany (Little Christmas) meaning that Christmas is "over" now.
We have had the worst storms, which (of course) did no favours to my sickness.
It sure does look aesthetic, though.
This morning was my first day back of the New Year! Was my stupid bus pass going to work after the kerfuffle of a failure that was the Clipper Card server migration???
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯
Ta daaaaaa~~~~!!! it did!
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Beige cardigan: True vintage, 1960's
Red outer sweater: True vintage, 1940s
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Tights: Target
Undies: Playful Promises
I was a little overwhelmed coming back today after been out for a week and being suspended in time, as if almost in amber, whilst being sick. That's a good was to describe how this sickness felt! Everyone, including all of the YUCKY tech transplants and all their bullshit are back and the trains are packed, and I very much hate it.
My traincar did have an angel number, though. π
She is snatched. π₯π
Commuting after not having to deal with it for over a week AND coming back to the world of the living after being sick is NOT for the weak.
I will be perfectly honest, I detest this time of year. Everything does not feel fresh and new. Everything feels debilitating, disorienting, lost. Nothing is meant to bloom in winter, and this whole "new year, NEW EVERYTHING!!!" shit is so taxing. It really does feel like everything is in limbo, everything is... as if frozen in amber, basically. I always feel so isolated. And to add to that. all the techie scum transplants are back and acting badly, if not worse, than they've ever been.
Happy New Year, everyone.











Comments
Post a Comment