Bringing us, with the December snow. Bringing us a gift of old. Wrapped in ribbons of gold

 It was a ripe 45° when these were taken:

20251211_071134

20251211_071209

20251211_071123

20251211_071148

20251211_071159

20251211_071224

Top: true vintage
Inner cardigan, skirt, and safety shorts: Amazon
Outer cardigan: Simple Retro
Tights: Target
Purse: true vintage
Shoes: Amazon (they are kid school uniform shoes, hahaha)

I once again did not dress warmly enough.

I am still not in the "Christmas Spirit™."

I am cold, sad, and tired.

I am too sad to be festive.

I bought myself my own Christmas presents because I knew I would never get the ones I asked for.

I am allergic to Christmas trees and my eyes are constantly burning now.

It's difficult to feel cute when you're buried under so many layers.

It's difficult, but I am trying. 

I also realize that 45° is nothing compared to what other parts of the country, let alone the state, are dealing with. Listennnnnn, I am just not built for this kind of cold! I mean, yes, I realize that part of it IS my fault, and I could dress a *bit* more sensibly, but we usually don't have cold like this until much later into December!!! We also never had a "summer" season, the summer months (which are usually cold) were colder than usual, and we only had one "hot" day the whole year!

I think part of the reason I am feeling lost fashion-wise this year is also because this is the second year where I haven't done Dressember. I would usually have the whole month planned out and prepped mid-November.

Tomorrow is the feast day of La Virgen de Guadalupe, and I am asking mi India Lupita for a little special something. πŸ’–

Comments