🎞️πŸŒ‰πŸŒƒ

 Saudade. 

This photo makes my heart ache. In a good way.



There is something tremendously romantic about driving around at night, especially San Francisco, especially in the fog.

I want to drive around at night with you in the fog. I want to hold your hand while we drive around aimlessly talking. Talking about intimate things, emotional things, important things. I want to breathlessly confess to you things I have never told anyone else in my entire life. I love you so much, and you're the only person in the world I want to share these moments with. 

I want us to drive around listening to City Pop. I want to park somewhere and sit on the hood and just look at the City and the stars. Or walk through San Mateo Central Park with you at night holding hands, playing on the swings.

I have loved you in every lifetime, and I am so grateful I get to love you in this one.

(If I cannot and will never drive, does that still make me a passenger princess?)


Comments