Who is she? (Part 2)
I made a joke about this a little while ago, but for years, this image has haunted me and my friends have joked about this secretly being me.
Again, the reverse Google image searches only come back to Pinterest.
I have not been feeling well lately. The state of the world is really effecting me, and I think the moon is also. I have been crying non stop. I have been having really bad mental health issues, ones I have not had in literally years.
Since this week was especially bad, I decided to re-create this outfit!
Obviously it was not an exact match (as I have a significantly more in the bowsprit and I have hips), but I think this coord is a pretty good dupe!
Blouse: vintage, handmade by my grandma
Cardigan, tights, skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Shoes: second-hand, Duck Feet
Undies: PourMoi









Comments
Post a Comment