Maybe I got too sad for my friends Like l'm addicted to the pain or something Don't know how long I can pretend
Yesterday was terrible, but I vowed to make today better.
Whilst yesterday was decidedly shitty, at least my coord was cute?"
Cardigan: Memery US
Top (which I am giving to my sister), safety shorts, skirt: Amazon
Top (which I am giving to my sister), safety shorts, skirt: Amazon
Tights: Target
Undies: PourMoi
Shoes: Sven clogs, second-hand
Undies: PourMoi
Shoes: Sven clogs, second-hand
I was up at 4am with crippling anxiety over the news, because someone decided to watch CNN (Catastrophizing Nonsense Network), and now my entire nervous system is dysregulated! :D
TRYING.
Hello, Angel Number.
Train ghooooooosstt
Been thinkin' about this coord since the last time I wore it! :D I am a PROUD outfit repeater.
Top: true vintage, second-hand
Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Socks: some blind box store in Times Square
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Undies: PourMoi
Top: true vintage, second-hand
Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Socks: some blind box store in Times Square
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Undies: PourMoi
My first pair of ASOS tights is arriving soon. I am trying to break up with Target because of the DEI stuff, but so far only Target has made decent tights! It's the only thing I buy from there, so it's like... can that get a pass? LOL













Comments
Post a Comment