I'll be your whatever you want 🧟πŸͺ‘πŸ§΅πŸ‘š

 I am so happy with my latest creation! 

20250520_080553
I am so happy that it FITS! πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜œ

20250519_181613
I bought this gem off of Etsy and it arrived yesterday from Γ–sterreich! 

It's an original blouse from the 1950s and the label was in Deutsch. The size in the tag was a 46, so I knew I had a god chance of it fitting! Unfortunately, it was the same old story, tight in the bust and the arms, but loose everywhere else.

So I decided to perform surgery on it! I....I cut the sleeves and sewed the blouse shut.

I know, I know, this is HOTLY debated and contentious  amongst those who are into vintage. But clothing is meant to be worn, and the sleeves can easily be sewn back together and the  stitch of the blouse can be pulled out.

20250519_201125

20250519_201122
This was not a beautiful stitch by ANY means, lol.

20250519_181615

20250519_181618

20250519_182541

20250519_181620
The most important thing to me that was the details were maintained. The buttons are gorgeous, but absolutely useless!!!

20250519_181622

20250520_080624

20250520_080623

20250520_080607

20250520_080620
I can't believe how CUTE this turned out!


Comments