"The less you want, the more you love"
I had a very full weekend this past weekend! I will talk more about what made it so full (in multiple ways) over the last couple of days, but I wanted to first and foremost talk about my super fun little adventure on Saturday to the Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa! My friend Lauren and I had always wanted to go, and we were able to catch the super cute Beagle Scouts exhibit!
Saturday started bright and early with a grocery deliver and some chores. I had been to a funeral the day before, so I was feeling pretty depleted.
I don't care how many times I go over this bridge, or see it, I am still always like, "wooooooooooooooooooooow!!!"
We made it to the museum! First thing first, we went to the Warm Puppy CafΓ© a the ice rink!
The ice rink was SO cute!!!!
The ice rink building and the cafΓ© were unspeakably charming. There was no one there whilst we were there. It was just so cute! And the food was lovely and so well-priced.
We decided to walk over to the store across the way.
It was also incredibly charming, and we decided to come back at the museum to see the gallery they had upstairs and to buy something!
Onto the museum itself!
I love this recreation of Charles Schulz's office!
The infamous kite!!!
This is a really neat carving about the evolution of Snoopy.
After the museum, we went back to the other store to buy more stuff and see the Snoopy gallery.
I was obsessed with this, hahahaha.
This movie stressed me out so much as a kid!!!
This straight up sent me.
These signs were so funny to me.
Some little kid was eager to point out all the characters we could find in this Lego model.
After the museum, we went to an antique mall. It was reasonably priced and the staff was super nice and helpful. I had a few...awkward laughs....
With increasing, "um, WTF"
Things I wanted very badly but did not buy:
Halfway home, we stopped at A & W for a treat!
All in all, it was such a cute and cozy day. ππ»π I was so happy I finally got to go!
I also bought a few cute things from then antique mall and the museum, which I will talk about soon!


























































Comments
Post a Comment