I'm a stranger, just a stranger Waiting for a look of kindness As we cross into the distance

This weekend was a weekend of firsts.

Friday I went to my niece's dance recital. It was VERY cute! I will not post images or photos from it because the internet is a weird and creepy place.

Saturday, I was off to see my friend's show in the City!

20250308_092849

20250308_092228
My hair was doing its mermaid thing.

Of course, because I can't just enjoy myself, I had to do a pile of chores before leaving.

20250308_130218

20250308_130222

20250308_130223
 Whoosh.

I thought these were neat:
20250308_131017

20250308_131000

20250308_130951
I do most things alone, but it was a time like this where I wouldn't mind someone with me to take my photo with these.

My friend (Ashely D. Kelley!)'s show is NOBODY LOVES YOU at ACT in SF! It was amazing!

20250308_131644

20250308_131646

20250308_135749
I can't believe I have never been to this theatre before!!

20250308_135105
The show was amazing, and I plan on seeing it again!

20250308_173627
From my walk home.

20250308_182029
I came home to this arriving in the mail!

20250308_182257
The blouse arrived, too! I was over the moon because I wanted to wear them together!

20250308_192609
Sewed this on by hand watching Aggretsuko.

Cats in places they shouldn't be:
20250309_112517

20250309_112514

20250309_112512

20250309_153713

This morning I fell down the stairs and forgot my mask. :(
20250310_073408

20250310_073406
Not having a great time...

20250310_075745

20250310_080044

20250310_101546

20250310_080044
at least my outfit was cute.

Comments