Sometimes you say Something so common place Everyday And to me it sounds magical
Today's outfit was a trial and error (with lots of error). I am kinda disappointed with how it turned out, but I am already thinking of areas of improvement for the next time I wear it.
I saw this size 12 in children's Brownie cardigan on eBay, and I knew I had to get it.
I thought it was going to pair so cute with these nylons and these beautiful socks a dear friend of mine got me.
It's still cute, even if I am not 100% happy with it. :/
I am definitely wearing black or blue tights with it and clogs instead of these duck shoes next time. The nylons that I wore with it ripped to pieces even before I got to work, so on my lunch break I had to go buy new tights from Walgreens (which do not fit well, either :( ). The socks are sooo cute, but they do not go with this outfit at all (but I am excited to try them with something else). The coord definitely looked cuter laid out on my bed than it did not me irl. πππΏ
At the very least, I am going to keep trying!







Comments
Post a Comment