A time of flowers and romance are hidden in your past

 Saturday was very long and chaotic. It was an emotional roller-coaster, to say the least.

20250111_174307

20250111_120924
We had to make an emergency vet visit. :( I think everything is going to be okay, it's all just harrowing and scary right now.

20250111_124539
POV: from me having to hide and cry in the bathroom.

I ended up having to go home crying from the vet because [something happened].
20250111_131216

20250111_131218

20250111_091809
Me and Toast trying to get some chores done.

I was going out with my friends that night, so I had to change from my grime clothes.
20250111_170036

20250111_170038

My best friend Charlie and his girlfriend, Allison treated us to a night at Filoli to see the last night of the Christmas decorations and lights! We looooove Filoli and we had previously gone for their Halloween/ Autumnal events. I did not post about it on here because I got too caught up in the stuff with Beatrice passing. :( 

20250111_170211
It was the almost-Full Moon, which is the Wolf Moon this month!

20250111_173735
There was a herd of deer in the meadow!

20250111_173730
I lightened the resolution to maybe see them a little better.

20250111_173705

20250111_173928
They still had some of their spooky mood lighting from Halloween (which was so funny to us, not sure why lol lol lol)

20250111_174101

20250111_174111

20250111_174305

20250111_174313

20250111_181718
The tree in the visitor center.

20250111_182756

20250111_182831

20250111_182932

20250111_182737

20250111_182712

20250111_183307

IMG_4695

Resized_Resized_20250111_183544_1736662163101_1736662310459

20250111_184529

20250111_184534

20250111_184625
Charlie and Allison are my OTP.

20250111_184705
Is that you, Mr. Tumnus? LOL

20250111_184514

20250111_183539

20250111_183426

20250111_183336

20250111_203939

20250111_193428
Inside the house, they had rooms and closers that I had never seen before!

20250111_193613

20250111_194043

20250111_194209
This room is super haunted.

20250111_194720

20250111_194726

20250111_194904

20250111_194933
I have no idea what this button is for. If anyone knows, let me know!

20250111_194941

20250111_194845

Resized_Resized_20250111_195834_1736661684586_1736661704617
I was laughing because this chair sunk in really far when you sat in it.

Resized_Resized_20250111_195756_1736661691159_1736661704977
This was RIGHT before security came and we would have gotten in trouble lol.

Resized_Resized_20250111_195706_1736661718807_1736661762814

Resized_Resized_20250111_195802_1736661685157_1736661704847

20250111_195721
THEY ARE SO CUTE.

20250111_200440
I had no idea what these are, but I am going to be thinking about them.

20250111_195505 20250111_195246

20250111_195201

20250111_200524

20250111_200437

20250111_200440
Still obsessed (lol).

I cannot wait to go back to Filoli during the day! I've really wanted to see the new nature center!

Here is to more adventures to come! 

Comments