The violet I did not like Because it bloomed so soon The lily and the pink I really over-think

 Well, Humpty Dumbass had a great fall.

Tuesday night, I fell in the dark and split my knee open. It's not as bad as when I split them both open in 2017, but it's still not great. My wrist is also a little swollen. I was so sad because I wanted to wear this cutie pie outfit yesterday, but ended up wearing it today instead.

20241217_184321

20241219_07333220241219_073359 20241219_07465920241219_074702 20241219_08022520241219_081445

I can't wear pants right now, because my knee keeps oozing through all the bandaids (yes, I know that's disgusting). I had to go buy more substantial bandages today (no, no one is going to help me, even with my injury). I am hoping that if I keep the rest of me warm, I don't notice my legs being exposed to the elements. 

I am really trying to stay on top of my depression this year (and it's not working) and now this injury is making everything worse. I am trying to hard, and I just feel like I am floundering. T-rexmas is supposed to be on Saturday, and I don't even know how I am going to make this happen. I am so sad and so overwhelmed by everything. I had being so responsible. I hate my disabilities making me feel so limited. I am being crushed by everything.

I want to punch the guy who sings "it's the most wonderful time of the yeeaaaaar" in the throat. Thankfully for him, he's dead, lol.

Comments