it was just that the time was wrong
Pluto leaves Capricorn for good on November 19th.
It's been there since January 2008.
The photo below was taken in January of 2008.
We were trying to rescue some jellyfish.
(I don't think a single one survived, despite our best efforts.)
I am a Capricorn moon and rising, and it's finally leaving my sign. I will be free of the karmic cycles I have been in since 2008.
I cannot believe the absolute horror show which has been most of my life, but has been especially intense since 2008, is finally coming to a close
I keep thinking, "is it finally time? Am I finally ready for my life to begin? Am I going to be free from everything that has held me back my entire life?"
Has my entire life up until this point just been ephemera?

Comments
Post a Comment