Wild summer gone Glowing under cover in our reflection We're the only ones
And, just like that, it's dark again when I leave in the morning. π And my mental health is already starting to be in the garbage again because of it.
UGH.
I feel as though it's not as bad as it's been in previous years, but I am not sure if that's because it's Delayed Action Mouse-Maker effect or because I am finally starting to handle it slightly better? Will it hit me like the net of bricks in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? any day now? It's bad enough that I lost my entire summer, and now, BOOM, Autumn is here.
On Saturday, I went to a high tea and was surprised with a tarot reading! I didn't realize that it was a tea and tarot event, and so I was a little blindsided by having my tarot read. It ended up being an amazing experience, and they were spot on. I am a little spooked, NGL!
After that disgusting heat wave, I am very grateful for the fog's return.
My outfit today was pretty cute, I am very pleased with it.
I am going out with my friends later this week, which I think will be good for me. I haven't decided that I am wearing just yet, but I hope that I pick something cute! I don't know if it's going to start being hot again (barf), but I have to rotate my closet and transition in an Autumnal wardrobe soon. I don't know if Dressember is happening this year or not, so I don't know if I should prepare for that yet or what. I just know that I am so happy with my clothes (and with me) right now.
I just hope this week will be magical.









Comments
Post a Comment