I have these secrets I keep to myself But they escape and they run wild

 

20240511_203634
hi.

20240510_134147
My friiiieeenddddd.

20240511_185409

20240511_185411

Well, this weekend was A Thing That Happened. *internal screaming*

20240512_122634

20240512_122943
Alcoholism is so weird lol

20240512_140051

We visited some family in the cemetery for Mother's Day
20240512_145757

20240512_145814
Thank you for everything.

20240512_150630

20240512_150635
Still not sure why this cloud merited 10 solid minutes of laughing.

20240512_151130

20240512_152421
More family.

20240512_153209
What a view.

20240513_073457
This morning after some unbearable heat this last week, it was back to being sensibly foggy.

20240513_071120

20240513_081556

20240513_081620

20240513_081614

20240513_081617
My coord today was soooo cute. I know, I know, I am a repeat coord offender, but I don't care! If it looks cute, I am re-wearing it!

20240511_203144
Also enjoying spending a lot of time with Beatrice.

20240511_231511
Even if she does not appreciate it.

20240511_192126
I will NEVER facetune my face, but I will absolutely blur backgrounds so you don't judge my garden projects (LOL).

This is supposed to be THE luckiest week of the entire year, according to the people who study astrology and the planets, and I am READY for all of that.  I could really use it. I have made sure all of my outfits for this week are especially coordinated and cute. 

I am ready for this week. 

Comments