But every time it rains you're here in my head Like the sun coming out Ooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen I don't know when But just saying it could even make it happen

Are you ever too old to believe in magic, or that magical things can happen for you? That good things are meant for you?

20240503_071707

For most of my life, I thought of everything being in absolutes., that things were meant for other people, but not me. I've recently tried to change that way of thinking. Magical things and circumstances used to happen to me all of the time, and I tried to ignore them--until one day, they stopped happening. And then, of course, I missed them when they were gone.

They're starting to happen again.

I believe good things are happening to me. I believe that they are meant for me. 

20240503_060650

I woke up this morning having had enough sleep for the first time in a few days. I got up early, made my favourite breakfast, spent a little time with my cats.

20240503_062441

20240503_062445
Hello, Mountain Lion Food.

20240503_070631

20240503_070635

20240503_071705
 The AccuWeather forecast for this whole week has been "plenty of sunshine," so I was on my bullshit accordingly. 

20240503_081039

20240503_081045
TGIF!!!

This is the happiest I think I have ever been, and I know in my heart that things are about to get even happier. There are things I cannot, and will not, talk about publicly, but my heart is happy. My heart is healing. My voice is healing (again-again). 

There maybe IS some magic left in this mean old world. And it's meant for me. 

Comments