Listen to the sound of life Drink deep of the day

 Here is a whirlwind recap of the last couple of weeks:

20240407_121507
You know, I almost got rid of this one, but saved it at the last minute!

 20240410_065802
Feeling very raw lately, and have gone back into comfort zones. I started listening to The Smiths again. I hate Morrissey as much as everyone else, but The Smiths were special. Plus, this is music I already own and have for decades and he gets no money from this.

20240401_201935
My niece drew me the cover of my vaporwave album. Kidding! (maybe)

20240401_173715
The sun has returned. I was never one of those people who experienced seasonal depression until Covid messed up all of the trains and transit systems and now everything takes so much longer.

20240331_171223

20240331_171150
Sweet little notes from my niece and nephew.

Okay, these are farther back in March, but worth sharing.
20240331_105155

20240327_181928
I got this in March for Self-Injury Awareness Month.

20240326_081447
I love this coord. 

20240324_150826
Beatrice is way over all of our shit.

20240410_070445
My mornings consist mostly of fog and listening to The Smiths.

20240410_215140
Sometimes she cuddles me again, but since she has claimed the entire couch for herself, she rarely wants to do this and give up her spot.

Friday was a lousy day, but these photos were magic.
20240412_070505

20240412_071337


20240412_071339

On Sunday, we went and saw my friends Julie and Jason play at the Fairmont Hotel!
20240414_161540

20240414_161942

20240414_161945

20240414_161950

20240414_162004

20240414_162018

20240414_162049
We love you, Tony.

20240414_162804

20240414_163233

20240414_162914

20240414_163534

20240414_184143
They got multiple standing ovations!

20240414_185417

20240414_191318

20240414_185500

20240414_193301
This blurry photo is my internal screaming right now.

20240415_073328

20240417_070908

20240417_074939
Me and my Smiths-listening to otome-kei twee nonsense.

20240417_182449

20240418_063047
This morning the Bimbo truck was blocking the damn bus stop.

20240418_063246
I should have the very least of have gotten free pan dulce for my troubles!!!


20240418_081156
My coord is cute, and I am trying to tell myself that looking cute is about 65% the success of my day.

Comments