When the rain slows Look for the cars or signs of life

 Hi.

20240106_165130

The Christmas season officially ended yesterday. Because of things that happened in my personal life, I basically missed all of Christmas. I will be very sad to see the decorations go down this year.

I went to the zoo yesterday. It was VERY cold. It was not the adventure that I wanted (although I will at some point this week post about it, hee hee!). It is VERY COLD and we are going to have some BIG RAINS this week! UGH! UGH for the commuting, but hoping to have some exciting rainwalks, and maybe going back to the zoo or something! I am feeling strangely optimistic!

I've been having good, long, and hard think about so many things lately, a lot of which I don't feel comfortable sharing here or anywhere else, but having these thoughts in the forefront and confronting them really does make me feel better. I actually enjoy confronting things because the sooner you deal with them, the sooner you're over and done with them! :)

I firmly believe that happier times are on the way!


Comments