Swim against the current It's all just water in the end
These entries are all going to be out of order now (BOOOOOOO).
The next morning, we wrapped up the hotel room and packed up to head home. One of the weird things about these overnight trips is that they always feel way longer than they are (in the best ways).
Before heading out of town, we went to the Cannery Row Antique Mall, which is the stuff of daydreams.
I, Huckleberry, me.
I absolutely regret not buying this kettle.
y i k e s
Me, looking at all the cool stuff in here!
Let me just say: as someone who loves thrifting, but never goes anymore, this place is a dream. It's so neat and organized, everyone who works there is absolutely lovely, it's CLEAN, and all of the items are reasonably priced.
Lunch!
A literal demon.
Mom in her element.
Rushed to the last 20 minutes of the lighthouse grounds being open.
I hate golf courses, but I love that it's mostly deer food, hahaha
We never see any butterflies, but we always see lots of other amazing things, so I can't complain.
A stop over at Home Depot before heading out of town.
Welcome to the Jungle.
NO.
NOT MY MOM setting EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE OFF
I will take one of each.
N O THANKZ
Goodbye for now, Monterey. I love you.




































Comments
Post a Comment