Come closer and see See into the trees Find the girl while you can Come closer and see See into the dark

Next on the docket (yes, this was all the same day, lol) was 17 Mile Drive. I absolutely love this drive. I know much of this drive and everything about it is the literal antithesis of  me as a person, and that me even saying that I love 17 Mile Drive is almost like  a joke, but *gestures broadly* look at these photos!:

20230903_173413

But first we had to check in (lol):
20230903_155803

20230903_155824
It was a cute stage coach themed lodge.

WE HAD JUST BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE TIME WE GOT STUCK ON THAT STUPID BRIDGE!!!!

20230903_160115
and, LO!

20230903_162616
This sonnavabitch.

Threw our stuff in the room, and set off on 17 Mile Drive!

20230903_171553

20230903_171747
Happy Otters in the Wild!

20230903_173122

20230903_174320

20230903_180955

20230903_181431

20230903_181457

20230903_185453

20230903_185933
Nice Native erasure there, lol.

20230903_185947
This little girl looks like she would 1000000% grow up into a literal demon.

20230903_192020

20230903_192043

20230903_192725


20230903_193313

20230903_193522

20230903_193943

20230903_193952

20230903_200640

Finished 17 Mile Drive at night listening to the Dark Wave station on Sirius XM.

Comments