You can travel for a thousand miles You can spend a thousand nights alone You can lose your way so easily And never ever make it home
I am going to Monterey and Pacific in a couple of weeks as a belated birthday celebration.
Monterey and Pacific Grove was my first vacation in over 2 years in 2021, and I had not been to Monterey and Pacific Grove since 2016.
Having the house to myself two weekends in a row has been a delight. Still, I am very tired.
I am very sad that Leo Season is over, even though Venus is still retrograding in Leo. IDK if it's just a Leo thing, but I never feel as though I have Leo Seasoned enough.
The Central Coast is difficult for me to get because no transit goes there, and I don't want to rely on other people to drive me, but it's just so beautiful and it is nurturing for my soul.
It's funny, because I was just thinking how I was craving a trip to Monterey and the aquarium, how I didn't want a boyfriend, but I just wanted someone to drive me places and take aesthetic photos of me in cute outfits. I am planning my cute little outfits already. I am trying to get better about getting my photos taken places, and to be less picky. Because I don't want my entire life to pass and not be in a single one of my own memories.
Something about the California coast just makes me feel both free and isolated. There is an ache in the pit of my stomach when I go on those drives with someone. It might be the stunning, cinematic coastline, the isolated location, combined with the lack of cell phone service, and a nostalgia for a world that no longer exists.









Comments
Post a Comment