So in every tear Shine down on me She will set you free
Please enjoy Beatrice dominating this unmade bed and the expression on her face hearing the voice of someone she doesn't like.
Last night I went to enjoy the waning daylight, and to go see the crashing waves. Hahaha, little did I know that the water is actually disgusting right now, and thankfully, none of it touched me.
I was just listening to ashera's song over and over and watching the waves.
On my way walking back, I saw a disgusting coyote (vomit) who was as big as a German Shephard.
Nature is whatever and I know these things are necessary for the ecosystem, but those can also stay TF away from me as possible, thanks!
I finally got enough/ decent sleep last night (despite the sleep I did have being nightmare ridden, I got my hours in)
From my train ride in this morning. Listen, I know who I am!!!!
Today is a Jane Marple day, and I feel as though when I wear Jane Marple I am unstoppable. I currently own 3 Jane Marple items I love (even if they do run a bit on the small size). My friend has sent me a few Jane Marple items from Holland (thanks, Ashley!). I have also desperately wanted this skirt for a while now, but put it off both because it is so expensive, but also because I would have to do surgery on the wasitband. I have a similar skirt coming from Ashley, so I will do surgery on that one first to see how that goes before buying and Frankenstein-ing one that is much nicer and way more complex. My one gripe about my outfit today was the way my waist got lost in it.
Now to go back to anxiously refreshing the Dutch Post website to see where my parcel is.











Comments
Post a Comment