We may be tiny to the world, but in our hearts We be giants with our tiny, tiny love
I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.
Friday ended with finding hearts in random places, and coming home to start the plethora of chores. I tried to beat the rain (to little success) doing my outside delicates/ vintage/ handmade washing.
To which I ran out of both towel and sunlight.
*internal screaming*
Saturdays are not rest and recreation days for me--in fact, I get to rest very little. I have so much to do and I just become manic trying to do it all (whilst my sister sleeps all day). I actually started having a breakdown and crying at one point because I was getting so overwhelmed.
Having to both hydrate and caffeinate for some big singing.
Made myself a pizza for my lunch for the week (which my sister ate most of)
After my weekly opera coaching, I immediately had to take my cat to the vet. The good news is Beatrice is doing just fine. She will have to go in again in a couple months for some follow up tests.
When I got back, I ordered myself two burritos for the weekend, because I had to force myself to eat because I was just so overwhelmed.
I finished turning the dress into a top, which I detailed the process of here.
Excuse the sewing debris all over the place.
We were watching my sister Bobbi's dog, Max this weekend! I took him on countless walks. I forgot how needy dogs can be and how they have to be walked and such. Which is fine, Max is great, and it was a good reset for my brain each time.
When your meanie aunt won't let you get the frog, and you refuse to understand why.
*gestures broadly, something, something, Wes Anderson meme
Must be nice, lol.
Sunday was more of the same. I admitted to myself that I need a more substantial machine and forced myself to stop sewing. I made a pattern for the bodice and cut those panels, because I still at least wanted to be productive.
"You're going to need a bigger boat, only a sewing machine, et. al. etc."
Today I debuted the top with the outfit I had picked out. It's raining again, so my hair was feral. It wasn't as cute or as flattering as I had wanted, but I am going to try again with a different skirt ot jumper next time. I am definitely more happy with it being a top than being an unflattering dress, though.
MIND THE GAP
Gap minded and remediated, lol. I even wore my Headless Horseman necklace
My hand is on my natural waist, which is lost in this.
Tomorrow is another day and another outfit. It is very hard and I am trying, even if I am still struggling.






















Comments
Post a Comment