I hadn't quite finished yet - and said: "What's this? You're all crooked! What on earth are you up to?"
These are all going to be ass-backwards, but this is what you signed up for when you got on this crazy train.
Operation AtomiCat ended today! π’π₯π I brought Beatrice to the kept to eat, and she went immediately back onto her tuffet. CATS, man.
I have so much to do and I am just physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I didn't even get to work out last night because I had SO MUCH to do. I had to wash my delicates yesterday evening (and I will count that as a work out). I was at my LIMIT last night on the verge of tears trying to just get everything done, and then the world decided to give me this lighting, and I said, okay. fine. I will take everyday beauty and whimsy where I can.
I gave myself a black eye from crying again.
Okay, but can I get a *crowd roar sound effect* for the ONE good outfit this week? Also, please applaud my hair, who just decided to *gestures broadly* DO this yesterday.
THIS happened this week, and I am going home to more of it tonight (I didn't even eat dinner last night, I had so much to do).
I have been doing a lot of crying this week, and as I was crying on the bus ride home on Wednesday, I saw this. Bruh R, and in Bruh Rabbit, as in Brer Rabbit. Okay, I am listening.
This cold weather is murdering my hands. ππ«π
NOT some random Twitter user accusing me of appropriating my hair the way it naturally grows out of my damn head.
Sunday the 16th was my 7th body anniversary, and my body responded accordingly by taking an unceremonious nose dive (how nice of it). It was also the concert of my friend, Julie Benko and her husband, Jason Yeager at the prestigious Fairmont Hotel in SF. I have lived in SF my entire life and I had never been inside! WOW! I somehow unknowingly got the gold memo, and although I was bloated and felt like shit, it was so nice to see them and their concert was GREAT!
My sister had her baby so we baked a cake, lol.
I one MILLION percent did NOT do this correctly, and walked around for a couple hours looking and feeling like a Star Wars creature.
Okay, but what is this lighting?
Up to no good (clearly)
On Saturday, I briefly tried to work on a sewing project. I... had help, lol.
Sometimes looking better than your enemies is a micro victory you just have to take.
I am looking at my to-do list for tonight alone and I am already freaking out. This weekend already looks like it is going to be jam-packed and I am trying *very hard* to not freak out about it.
It's hard, but I am trying.































Comments
Post a Comment