there are no strings on meeeeeeeeeee

 Actually, there are plenty of strings, just don't look too closely at it, lol!

20230220_163754
The Pinocchio skirt is finished!

20230212_150200
Trying it on without the lining, just the structure! 

20230212_150134
1. my house shoes are an in-joke for Spanish speakers, and 2. my house gets absolutely fucking trashed every single time I sew. Every single time. 


20230218_101358
IT IS FINISHED!!!!

20230221_070134
Getting ready to debut on one of the coldest days of the year. πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

20230221_080904
The waistband is a lil funky, but from the side it looks okay.

20230221_081205

20230221_081210

20230221_081213

20230221_081150
The problem is is that where my fist dips in at my waist is where my actual waist is and it gets lost because of where the waist on the skirt sets.

I decided that I was going to make the jumper/ pinafore from the special fabric from Disney World that I had actually wanted once and for all!

20230218_195147

20230218_195142

20230218_195138

20230218_195646
I have taken apart this cheap jumper from Hot Topic which fits very badly (because of how poorly it's made), but I think the white and pink with the deep teal are going to look sooooo cute together.

Comments