No one can blame you For walking away Too much rejection No love injection
Yes, I know this stitch is crooked, it is so compensate for the errors in the way that print is on the fabric incongruent to the grain.
Yesterday, my friend had me over at her house, and showed me how to use a sewing machine. I had done hand-sewing for years, but because the fabric I am doing this project with is not just a normal cotton linen and instead stretchy, it was just better that I run it through the machine. Now the entire skirt part of the garment has been reinforced!
The sewing machine that was generously gifted to me has something amiss with it, and so I have to get it repaired. I ordered a cheap on that was brand new from Amazon, and it should arrive tomorrow, along with a package of interfacing. I am going to cut some panels from a fabric in my supplies and then test to see how the new machine does with it. I will have a garment that will be low-pressure me-made and be able to wear it the next day! I will definitely not try to finish the jumper with the other fabric by myself LOL and will wait for my friend's guidance.
I have to say, it was so NICE to have someone who was showing me how to do something and didn't spend the entire time just telling me how stupid I was for not magically knowing how to do something. πππππ³π¬πΆ

Comments
Post a Comment